You may care a lot about your hair, but maybe unintentionally making mistakes that can take a toll on your mane.
- skin doctor near me
- skin specialist doctor near me
- best skin doctor near me
- lady skin doctor near me
- skin care doctor near me
Hair And Care oil
Nivedita Dadu, Founder and Chairman, Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology Clinic, and skin and hair expert Rupali Sharma, Founder, Aegte Hair, and Skin Luxury, has turned some points that will strengthen your hair care game.
• billboard music awards see most
* Choose the right shampoo: Choosing the right shampoo for hair Most people in today’s times mindlessly invest in unbefitting products. To avoid damaging effects on your hair.
* Know how to shampoo: All of us shampoo our hair regularly but only a few do it correctly It is very necessary to comb your hair before to shampooing. The function of the shampoo is to clean your scalp thoroughly as it is important for your hair. However, do not apply too much shampoo as it will end result in loss of your strands.
* Towel for drying your hair: It is a complete no to dry your hair with a towel. Most of us had a towel on the head, but it should be completely avoided. Hair is the most prone to breakage while they are wet. It is better to dry your hair with a cotton t-shirt instead of using a damp towel, but their “s nothing like letting your hair dry naturally
* Comb your hair too: make your hair too overstressed and prone to breakage. It is always advised to keep your hair instantly after washing. Let your hair dry and then only use a comb with wide teeth. Also, begin combing from the ends and steadily keep moving upwards.
* Use of styling products: Blow dryers, flat irons, curling rods are our rescue to all parties and events. But these heat generating styling tools cause the hair to lose fluid and finally make them dull, rough and brittle. It is always recommended to minimize Also, always apply a heat protectant before styling your hair.
* Tie your hair when you sleep: It is very important that you sleep Make a loose braid as this will prevent your hair from tangling and getting frizzy Increase hair fall
* Delaying your hair cut: Most of us keep our haircut for months. In order to have damage-free hair, you should strictly follow a haircut schedule and it is always advised to go on a trim every three months. A regular trim ensures that your split ends do not grow further and ensures that your hair is healthy.